> > I survived a week of fasting!!

I survived a week of fasting!!

Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2013 | No Comments


I am really amazed on how God sustained me this week as I went without eating. It was a great experience of meeting God, hearing His voice and to feel his overflowing presence.

For the whole week, I just took water and any form of liquid as my meal. Instead of eating every meal time, I am just praying.  God proved that Man doesn’t live in bread alone ( Matthew 4:4)

It was not easy. I was tempted a lot of times to break my fasting.  But I hold on what was written in Matthew 7:13-14 Jesus said never said it would be easy, but He said it would be worth it! My hunger is nothing compared to fullness of God’s presence. It made me weak physically but I am spiritually strong. And if you’re thinking I did it for nothing, you’re wrong. I committed a week of praying and fasting to seek God more and to upreach my prayer list. Its my way of talking to God every minute to ask His Favor, to understand Him, to know His plan, and to feel his grace and love.

Seeking Him will not end as I ended my fasting today. I will seek Him more and more. Deeper and deeper.  

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Followers